Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby #1

As I looked at my new bed, I was thinking "That looks so uncomfortable"...

Popping a pimple! xD

Then I went to the first father's house and waited...

Then I finally went in his house and started talking to him...
Me: "Do you still want to be father #1?"

Him: "If I don't have to take care of the child.."
Me: "Nope... If you want you can come visit anytime..."

*Flirt Time*


*Flirt Time*

*Kiss Time*


We didn't try in bed... ;)

After we tryed, it was successful, he let me drink from him... I haven't tasted blood before and blood is certainly better than Plasma Juice!!

I left happy! :D

When I got home I went to bed...

I got nauseated and threw up... I have read pregnancy books before so I knew it was the baby... :D

Drinking some Plasma Juice! Blah!! Ever since I tasted blood, Plasma Juice is nasty but I need to stay alive...

Throw up again -.-

Cleaning the toilet xD

Then it was PIANO time! :D

A couple hours later I played the guitar!

Grocery store time! Then........................

Found out I was pregnant!! :D

Plasma Juice time again!

Throwing trash away! xD

Day #1!

Going to sleep!

Waking up I started playing the guitar! Hehe you can see the baby crib!

xD Plasma Juice!

Using the toilet! :D

Guitar time again!

Baby Bump day #2!

Then bed time!

Plasma Juice! -.-

Toilet again....

Then someone not important called me... I answer then hung up! lol xD

Shower time! xD

TV!

Toilet time AGAIN! I can't believe how many times I have used the toilet! xD


Plasma Juice...

Baby bump day #3!


Going to sleep... This baby will be here any minute now!

I woke up and started playing the guitar to calm my nervousness  about having the baby...

Screaming my way to the hospital...

Coming home with a beautiful baby boy! His name is Aaron Kline! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for baby #2!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I like this post. For some reason the best bits were toilet themed! It really seemed like a mother was writing it, because it was short sentences. That's a good thing.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Skye: thanks! lol xD
    @Addy: Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete