Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Journey To Be A Vampire *Part 2*

            *This is the 2nd part of becoming a vampire*
As I slept, I dreamed of the future, 100 vampire children! As I did I woke up to the bite itching ever so slightly...

After I woke up I wasn't sleepy anymore, so I started cleaning up...

As I was cleaning I got nauseated... I know it wasn't from pregnancy because I didn't get pregnant *yet*!

After me almost throwing up, I took a shower because I was getting stinky!

Then I started fixing some waffles!

 Cooking some waffles! :D

There you go! Some burnt waffles! I swear I can't cook! haha

I had to eat it... I didn't want to waste the food so I ate the waffles... They were gross......

Washing dishes are never fun...

Then as I was looking out the window, I saw the mail lady. So I knew that she brought the bills! It was about $386...

Done with the bills, I went back and started on my piano! I love the piano!

Then I had to use the toilet....

As I started playing the guitar, My phone started ringing... It was Morrigan Hemlock *the vampire that changed me* As soon I almost answered it she hung up and came to visit me...

Me: Hey Morrigan!
Morrigan: Hey Trinity! How is the bite?

Me: It is starting to get REALLY itchy... Is that normal?

Morrigan: Yes it is normal...
Me: I think I will come by your house later... Bye Morrigan!
Morrigan: Ok bye!

As she walked out she did this scary face... It creeped me out! O.O

After she left I went to sleep... The next day I was gonna go to her house...

Me getting some food ready before I headed to Morrigan's!

It was burnt -_-... But I was hungry and wanted to leave so I could go to Morrigan's...

Before I left (I left around 12:30 PM) I practiced a little bit on the piano!

Then I left at around 12:30 to Morrigan's!!

When I got the all I was looking at was her little girl! As I looked at Morrigan's daughter, I imaged my children because Belisama is a beautiful little vampire! After hours of playing with her and holding her, I went home.

When I got home I practiced on the guitar then...

I went to the store because Morrigan told me to get some plasma fruit, as that will help with my weird craving.

When I came home I ate the plasma fruit and went to sleep! But a couple hours into my sleep, I woke up with a urge!

Then I knew what was happening! I was turning!

I feel as if a part of me has died, yet every other fiber of my being is raging with vitality. I crave something, yet I don't know what. Morrigan said the craving was blood...

Here I am! A blood-sucking vampire! My new favorite is O Positive Blood! So for everyone that has O Positive blood, watch out! I'm coming for you!!! Thanks for reading part 2! Stay tuned for baby #1!!

7 comments:

  1. I like this idea. She makes a pretty vampire too! Oh, and I love her car! I'll be following.

    Check out my blog if you get a chance!
    http://nickelsims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye Everard: lol thanks!!!!!!!
    Nickels: Thank you! And Thanks for following!!!!! I will follow your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love her new vampire eyes!!! :D

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    Check out my 100 BC!!!
    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete