Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Journey To Be A Vampire *Part 1*

Welcome back! This is chapter is gonna be about my journey to become a vampire! Now to the story! Me: This is small apartment but I guess it's good for now...


So I went and starting playing the instruments so I can get high in my career in music when I do apply for a job there... I love the piano. Everyone I knew back in my hometown (Sunset Valley) loved playing the piano for tips! So I started practicing the piano! *The guitar is next*

This man wanted to come in to meet me... So I buzzed him in......
Me: Hi there
Him: Hi...
*me thinking: what does he want? LIGHT BULB maybe he can be father #1!*
As I started to explain the challenge rules to him he started confused so I had to "DUM" it down. Now he understands.
Me: So will you be father #1?

 Him: Umm........ Yes! I will! I will do it if I don't have to take care of the child right?
Me: Yep! I'll cal you as soon as I am a vampire so you can be the 1st father!
Him: Okay!

Me: Thanks! Bye!!
Him: Welcome! Bye!! See you soon!

As soon as he left (and the woman) I went to search for a vampire!! I headed to park #1!

No vampire at park #1! On to park #2!

As I was looking, I saw a celebrity! Her name is Lola Belle! She inspires me ALOT! :D

So I went up to her and greeted her! (And tried to impress her but it didn't happen) But at least I got her autograph! :D

But other than the celebrity, still no vampire! :(

So at 5 PM, I went to a dance club called The Grind! Let's hope I find a vampire!

Luck is with me! I found a vampire! (Actually 2 because her husband was there and he is a vampire) Yay!

So I started talking to her so I could get her to bite me... I sent hours getting to know her.. After about 3-4 hours I thought it was time...

Me: Will you PLEASE bite me and turn me to a vampire?
Her: Umm... If you really want to make that decision...
Me: I do!
Her: *sigh* Okay...

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
That's all I could say, I mean the pain was terrible!! As bats appeared around me I knew it happened... I am now becoming a blood-sucking creature...

It was about 2:50 AM and I was tired and in so much pain from the bite... Thanks for reading! Please stay tuned for part 2!

4 comments:

  1. I like it!

    I'm gonna 'stay tuned!'

    Check out my baby challenge at:
    http://100babychallengeskye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it so far and if you want to check my stuff out, if you don't already read them, this page links to all of my stories.
    http://jameesnuffer.blogspot.com/p/addy-mcknight-many-mini-mcknights.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I can't wait to see her as a vampire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! And to the people that put links, i will start reding!!! Thanks for reading my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete