Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introduction To Trinity Kline

Hi, my name is Trinity Kline! I want to do the 100 baby challenge, BUT I want to make it different... So I'm gonna try to become a VAMPIRE so I can make the challenge a bit different... I'm gonna be doing the 100 VAMPIRE baby challenge! Any-whoo my traits is Family-Oriented, Vehicle Enthusiast, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic, Virtuoso! My LTW (Life Time Wish) is to be Surrounded by Family! My favorite food is Autumn Salad, favorite music is Hip-Hop type of music, and my favorite color is Pink. My astrological sign is Aries! :)

This is my everyday clothes!

This is my formal / club clothes! ;)

My sleepwear! It's very comfortable!

This is my athletic!

My swimwear! Gonna also use it for hot tubs! :D

This is my house before decorating! (This is my small apartment)

This is after decorating! This is all for this intro! Stay tuned for the next chapter for this 100 baby challenge! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the vampire idea!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!! :D

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    PS: Don't worry,, your house will definitely get bigger over time. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! and I know the house will get bigger ^_^ Also thanks for following!!! :D

    ReplyDelete